Since all of our dresses are made-to-order, each dress’s tailoring time is based on the complexity of its design and seasonal changes in demand. Each dress’s page will display an estimated tailoring time calculated based on these factors. To ensure you receive your dress on time, please place your order as early as possible to avoid prolonged tailoring time during peak seasons.
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our clothing and some accessories (including shoes, sashes, and wraps) are made-to-order, whether you ordered a standard size or custom measurements, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
– Item cancellation requests received within 24 hours of payment confirmation* will be eligible for a full refund.
– Item cancellation requests received within 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
– Item cancellation requests received more than 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
– Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please Login to My Orders to proceed.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as “Proof of Damage” documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
Personalized and dyed items, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings) are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
1) Contact us within 7 days (30 days for defective or incorrect items) of receiving your order. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from us.
2) Once we has approved your request, please send the item within 10 days back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds ,but we can help shippping back to you (you pay for the shipping).